Hypontech distinguishes itself in the market with its ever-growing portfolio of string PV inverters, energy storage, and energy management solutions. Their products are tested in environments around the world. Sold today in more than 50 countries on 6 continents. Hypontech inverters are designed on the basis of the latest electronic components from reputable manufacturers such as Fujitsu and Texas Instruments, which has given the opportunity not only to simplify the design and reduce the weight of the device, but most importantly, to influence high reliability.
Advantages of Hypontech inverters
- State-of-the-art components and software
- High quality – basic warranty 12 years
- Degree of protection IP65 allowing operation outdoors and in adverse weather conditions
- Technical compliance with VDE-AR-E 2100-712
- Option to expand the inverter with SMART ENERGY functionality to optimize self-consumption
- Maximum efficiency: 98.6%
- Wide range of supply voltages on the DC side
- Two independent MPPT inputs with two chains per input
- Allowable short-term overload up to 50% on the DC side
- Ambient temperature range: from -25 to 60°C
- Very quiet operation – passive cooling
- Inverter is equipped with protection against island operation and reverse polarity protection
- Clear LCD display, possibility of remote operation configuration and remote fault reporting and remote service
- Low weight and handy dimensions allow quick installation of the inverter by one person, which is especially appreciated by installers
Hypontech inverter with Top Brand PV Poland 2021 award
According to a survey conducted by EUPD Research, Hypontech was awarded the prize in the “inverter” category and was among the top PV brands in Poland. The research was conducted among installers and looked at brand awareness, customer preferences and how products are distributed. The awarding of the Top Brand PV Poland 2021 title to Hypontech is a recognition and confirmation of the growing popularity of the brand’s inverters on the Polish market.
–We are very pleased and honored by this unique award,” emphasized John Zhang, Hypontech’s Deputy General Manager of Sales. – The competition conducted by EuPD Research is based on the opinions of Polish installers who regularly use our products. This confirms that they recognize us as a new inverter brand: our products, quality and services are developing in the right direction and convincing more and more local installers.
Hypontech inverter – reviews
“Evolive Technologies’ research has shown that the Hypontech inverter definitely stands out positively in the string inverter market. In this regard, catalog data does not always translate into actual inverter production efficiency. In this respect, Hypontech tops the inverters in our ranking.
We are looking forward to the HYBRID version in Poland.” – Krzysztof Tokarski, Vice President of Engineering.
Want to learn more or share your opinion about the Hypontech inverter? Get in touch with us!