Fronius is a world leader in the fields of technology and innovation. The company was founded as early as 1945 in Austria, and its products are still sold today in 30 countries on 5 continents. The first product the company offered was a simple car battery charger. The company expanded its offerings to include transformer welding equipment until the 1990s, when the company’s next owners siblings Strauß and Klaus Fronius noticed the rapid development of renewable energy. At that time, production of solar inverters began, a subject in which the company has deepened its knowledge and experience since 1992.
To this day, Fronius remains a family-owned company that bases its business on renewable energy, battery charging technology and welding. Fronius products are manufactured in Australia, under conditions that are consistent with the spirit of sustainable development. The high quality of the products offered is assured by the results of tests carried out under extreme conditions. The company offers expert advice on its products, as well as professional service.
Fronius inverters use the latest technological solutions. Attention to detail, as well as the high quality of the products offered, contribute to exceptionally good performance and reliability. Fronius puts safety first. The IP65 or IP66 degree of protection allows the device to be installed both indoors and outdoors. Each inverter (except the Light version) has a WiFi module, so you can control its operation easily from anywhere.
Fronius SYMO GEN24 Plus inverters
- Full emergency power supply
- Multi Flow technology
- Maximum efficiency of 98.2%
- Manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years with the possibility of extension
- IP65 or IP66 degree of protection
- Ethernet and WiFi communication
- Compatible with BYD Battery-Box Premium HVS/HVM batteries
- Easy to install
- Protection class I
- Ambient temperature range from -25 to +60°C
- Adjustable forced ventilation
- Compliance with standards: IEC 62109, IEC 62116, IEC 61727, IEC 62909, VDE 0126, VDE AR-N4105, AS/NZS 4777.2, EN 50549, CEI 0-21, G 98, R25
Fronius inverters presentation
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.