Growatt New Technology Co. Ldt. has been expanding in the renewable energy field since 2010. The company sells its products on 6 continents, which contributes to brand recognition, but most importantly makes it a global powerhouse. The company’s product range includes a wide range of inverters and complete storage systems, as well as energy management solutions. Growatt is constantly developing its products, investing in the search for innovative solutions by dedicating 25% of all expenses to research.
Growatt inverters stand for unquestionable high quality and performance. One of the parameters is the high degree of protection IP65 (with some models IP66), which ensures that the inverters are resistant to precipitation and can be mounted outside the building. Growatt inverters work with TIGO optimizers to protect the installation from shading. Thanks to its low noise level, the device can be installed indoors.
Growatt SPH10000TL3-BH inverters
- Manufacturer’s warranty 5 years extendable to 10 years
- LCD display with four buttons
- Maximum efficiency of up to 98.2%
- Natural cooling
- Customizable charge and discharge times
- Battery management ensures safe operation
- Battery charge status monitoring
- IP65 degree of protection
- Modern design
- Surge protection
Take a look at the presentation of the Growatt inverter
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
Growatt Company and Products
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.