…dark horse among hybrid inverters
The company distinguishes itself in the market with its ever-growing portfolio of PV inverters, among which we can find hybrid inverters from 2023! Their products are tested in environments around the world. Sold today in more than 50 countries on 6 continents. They are designed on the basis of the latest electronic components from reputable manufacturers, such as Fujitsu and Texas Instruments, which has given the opportunity not only to simplify the design and reduce the weight of the device, but most importantly, to influence the low failure rate.
Hypontech hybrid inverters:
- Warranty 5 years
- Very fast inverter thanks to modern components and software
- IP65 degree of protection allows operation outdoors and in adverse weather conditions
- Very high efficiency
- Wide range of supply voltages on the DC side
- Permissible short-term overload of up to 50% on the DC side
- Ambient temperature range: -25 + 60 degrees C
- Very quiet operation – passive cooling
- Protection against AC/DC surges
- Inverter works with PYLONTECH energy storage
- Intuitive and functional application for iOS and Android
Take a look at the presentation of the Hypontech inverter
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
HiPortal and Hypon.Cloud App
The HiPortal application and website provides insight into all operating parameters of the plant. It allows you to report faults, remotely change inverter settings, and monitor the operation of the photovoltaic installation. The data is presented by means of graphs that illustrate the characteristics of the installation’s operation on a given day. You can also see a preview of the production of the entire month and year, with the day of the highest production highlighted. The application informs us about the current production, as well as the total production from the installation. The data is saved every 5 minutes, there is an option to reduce this time to 1 minute.
The Hypon.Cloud application is a refreshed version of HiPortal, which also includes hybrid inverters. Network inverter data collected in HiPortal will also be visible in the Hypon.Cloud application, and can be accessed by logging in with the same data.
- Allows you to view many parameters such as:
- The amount of energy sent to the grid
- The amount of energy produced per day, month and total production
The amount of self-consumption
- Presentation of data in the form of clear graphs
- Remote reporting of faults
- Remotely change inverter settings
- Allows you to determine the exact location of the installation
- Allows you to set current data, such as electricity price, tariff, etc.
A particularly important feature for installers is to view all installations installed at customers’ sites.
Who should invest in home energy storage units?
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.