Fronius invertersFronius inverters use the latest technological solutions. Attention to detail, as well as the high quality of the products offered, contribute to exceptionally good performance and reliability. Fronius puts safety first. The IP65 or IP66 degree of protection allows the device to be installed both indoors and outdoors. Each inverter (except the Light version) has a WiFi module, so you can control its operation easily from anywhere.
Fronius ECO 25 kW inverter
- Reduced energy flow
- Manufacturer’s warranty of 5 years with the possibility of extension
- IP66 degree of protection
- Ethernet and WiFi communication
- Easy installation
- Protection class I
- Ambient temperature range from -25 to +60°C
- Adjustable forced ventilation
- Compliance with standards:ÖVE / ÖNORM E 8001-4-712, DIN V VDE 0126-1-1/A1, VDE AR N 4105, IEC 62109-1/-2, IEC 62116, IEC 61727, AS 3100, AS 4777-2, AS 4777-3, CER 06-190, G59/3, UNE 206007-1, SI 4777, CEI 0-16, CEI 0-21
Fronius inverters presentation
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.