Fronius is a global innovator in photovoltaics. Since 1945, it has specialized in developing advanced renewable energy solutions that enable the efficient collection and use of electricity from panels. With Fronius solutions, solar energy becomes attainable for everyone.
Fronius Tauro Eco inverter:
- Simple and well-thought-out mounting system – very easy installation and maintenance
- Integrated data communication – possibility to connect third-party components
- 1 MPP tracker
- Durability and long life – double-walled housing and active cooling system
- Smart control – monitoring and servicing from a smartphone or computer
- Flexible design – freedom to design large PV systems
- Easy service – small number of replaceable components
- Active cooling – prevention of hot spots and air circulation inside the inverter
- IP65 degree of protection allows operation outdoors and in adverse weather conditions
Maximum efficiency 98.5%
- Product warranty: 5 years
Advantages of Fronius Tauro Eco
Durability and long life
Prepared to withstand direct sunlight and high temperatures. Fronius Tauro Eco features a double-layer housing and an active cooling system, giving the inverter a durable and robust design that guarantees full performance without any limitations.
Integrated data communication
Fronius is the first inverter manufacturer to offer a complete data communication package, including integration of Datalogging, Ethernet, WLAN, web server, energy management and various connectors. This allows the inverter to be easily connected to the Internet via a network cable or WLAN interface. This makes it possible to effectively monitor the status of the photovoltaic plant.
The inverter allows full freedom in the design of large PV systems. The Tauro ECO model can be combined as desired. Integrated surge protection and the AC Daisy Chaining option minimize the need for additional components and wiring.
Intelligent control and open system
Like all Fronius products, Tauro Eco allows monitoring and servicing via smartphone or desktop computer. With the Fronius Solar.web platform, users have full control over their installation. The open system also allows for easy integration of third-party components.
If service is required, it is enough to replace a specific power module instead of the entire inverter. This makes use safe and repairs are carried out quickly.
Active cooling technology is based on the use of a single or multiple fans that not only prevent hot spots, but also regulate the airflow inside the inverter, maintaining the proper temperature of electronic components. This contributes to extending equipment life, optimizing performance and reducing costs. Active Cooling technology is standard on all Fronius products.
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
Fronius company and products:
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.