GoodWe is a company with more than 10 years of experience in manufacturing photovoltaic equipment. GoodWe products are recognized in more than 100 countries around the world. The company places great emphasis on innovation and continuous development, which results in high quality and reliable products. GoodWe inverters are simple to install and use, allowing them to be easily implemented in homes, businesses or institutions. In addition, they are characterized by high efficiency, flexibility and intelligent energy management. As a result, they make it possible to maximize the use of solar energy and reduce electricity costs as much as possible.
GoodWe is not only excellent photovoltaic solutions, but also professional customer service. A team of experts provides expert assistance at every stage of the implementation of a photovoltaic system, and a service network ensures quick response in case of any failures.
GoodWe ET PLUS+ series
The ET PLUS+ series is an innovative product that perfectly suits a variety of residential needs thanks to its unique technical features. It delivers high generation and charging power for optimal energy utilization. The ability to intelligently control the load and 100% asymmetrical output power make the series easily adaptable to changing needs. In addition, the system provides lasting reliability and safety. The ET PLUS+ series also enables the activation of external devices, such as heat pumps, so that energy consumption can be optimized. This is an extremely versatile investment that ensures maximum efficiency and energy savings.
GoodWe ET PLUS+ series hybrid inverters
- 5-year warranty
- Very quiet operation
- Compatible with energy storage
- LED&APP display
- Highest safety standards
- Integrated protection against island operation
- Reverse polarity protection
- Emergency power supply with uninterruptible switching <10 ms
- Surge protection on AC and DC side
- Smart home integration
- 2 MPPT inputs
- Natural cooling
- Three-phase inverter
- Operating temperature range from -30°C to +60°C
- Wi-Fi, RS485 communication
- IP66 protection degree
- Dimension 415x516x180 mm
- Weight 24 kg
Take a look at the presentation of the GoodWe hybrid inverter
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
Who should invest in home energy storage units?
GoodWe company and products
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.