The SolarEdge P730 power optimizer features an outstanding 99.5% efficiency and is specially designed to work with SolarEdge inverters. One optimizer can support two modules connected in series.
This product features a new maintenance solution, by monitoring the system from within the modules. The SolarEdge P730 has a function to reduce the voltage of each module – at installation or in case of fire.
Two PV panels can be connected in series to this optimizer.
- Up to 25% more energy
- Excellent efficiency (99.5%)
- Reduced system costs; 50% fewer wires, fuses and junction boxes
- More than double the length of the chains
- New maintenance solution, by monitoring the system from within the modules
- Voltage reduction of each module – at installation or in case of fire
- One optimizer per two modules connected in series
input wires 0.16 m
output wires 1.2 m