About SolarEdge Company
SolarEdge is an Israeli company that is an industry leader in smart energy technology. A prime example is the company’s implementation of power optimisers that improve the efficient extraction of electricity from modules. The company’s products are characterised by the highest safety class. The high quality and reliability of its products are evidenced both by the certificates it has obtained and the rigorous tests it has undergone, as well as by its exceptionally long warranties.
- 12 years of basic warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years
- Advanced safety functions
- Can be used with modules mounted on complex canopies
- High efficiency
- System designed to work with power optimisers
- Temperature range -40 to +60 °C
- Integrated monitoring at module level
- Control via intelligent energy management system
- Protection class IP65
- Noise level suitable for operation in the home
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by the photovoltaic modules into the alternating current used by the domestic installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters concerning the operation of the installation. The information is available in apps or on websites and both the installer and the installation owner can view the operation of the installation. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid (grid-tied) – they interact with the power grid, allowing them to send an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a grid failure will cause the inverter to shut down for safety reasons.
- Off-grid (island) – they work with energy storage and operate independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid – combines the functions of the above inverters, works with energy storage, transmits the surplus current produced to the grid and allows use of the current stored in batteries (back-up function) when the grid is down. They help to increase the facility’s own energy consumption, as the energy produced during the day is stored and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which should now be a minimum of five years.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and care. We have been working for years in the fields of photovoltaics, heat pumps, energy storage, and electromobility. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential projects.
Our team consists of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our fitters are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Appropriate training, as well as many years of experience, guarantee that a careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.