The Hypontech hybrid inverter combined with the Pylontech Force H2 energy storage create the ideal solution for those who want independence from the power grid. The plug-and-play system can become part of any new photovoltaic installation. The set allows remote monitoring of production and management of produced and stored electricity. The set can work in cooperation with the power grid or independently of it in island operation mode (off grid). In the event of a power outage from the grid, it instantly switches to island operation mode and allows you to use the energy stored in the batteries.
Pylontech + Hypontech set is a perfect solution for people who
- Are planning to install a hybrid or off-grid photovoltaic system
- Own an electric or hybrid car
- Are looking for energy independence
- Easy to install and use energy storage system
- Wanting to increase self-consumption
- Having a problem with frequent power outages
- Are looking for compact energy storage solutions
Device features included
- Energy storage in batteries
- Possibility of cooperation with the power grid
- Possibility of island operation (off grid), without participation of the power grid
- Back-up mode, allowing immediate switching of the operating mode in case of power failure in the grid and use of stored energy in batteries
- Ability to use energy for charging electric vehicles
- Management of produced energy and consumption
Set composition and warranties
Hypontech hybrid inverter: 5 years
Pylontech Force H2 battery: 7 years
Pylontech BMS control unit: 7 years
The set does not include cables connecting the magazine to the inverter.
…dark horse among hybrid inverters
The company distinguishes itself in the market with its ever-growing portfolio of PV inverters, among which we can find hybrid inverters from 2023! Their products are tested in environments around the world. Sold today in more than 50 countries on 6 continents. They are designed on the basis of the latest electronic components from reputable manufacturers, such as Fujitsu and Texas Instruments, which has given the opportunity not only to simplify the design and reduce the weight of the device, but most importantly, to influence the low failure rate.
Hypontech hybrid inverters
- Warranty 5 years
- Very fast inverter thanks to modern components and software
- IP65 degree of protection allows operation outdoors and in adverse weather conditions
- Very high efficiency
- Wide range of supply voltages on the DC side
- Permissible short-term overload of up to 50% on the DC side
- Ambient temperature range: -25 + 60 degrees C
- Very quiet operation – passive cooling
- Protection against AC/DC surges
- Inverter works with PYLONTECH energy storage
- Intuitive and functional application for iOS and Android
HiPortal and Hypon.Cloud App
The HiPortal application and website provides insight into all operating parameters of the plant. It allows you to report faults, remotely change inverter settings, and monitor the operation of the photovoltaic installation. The data is presented by means of graphs that illustrate the characteristics of the installation’s operation on a given day. You can also see a preview of the production of the entire month and year, with the day of the highest production highlighted. The application informs us about the current production, as well as the total production from the installation. The data is saved every 5 minutes, there is an option to reduce this time to 1 minute.
The Hypon.Cloud application is a refreshed version of HiPortal, which also includes hybrid inverters. Network inverter data collected in HiPortal will also be visible in the Hypon.Cloud application, and can be accessed by logging in with the same data.
- Allows you to view many parameters such as:
- The amount of energy sent to the grid
- The amount of energy produced per day, month and total production
The amount of self-consumption
- Presentation of data in the form of clear graphs
- Remote reporting of faults
- Remotely change inverter settings
- Allows you to determine the exact location of the installation
- Allows you to set current data, such as electricity price, tariff, etc.
A particularly important feature for installers is to view all installations installed at customers’ sites.
Pylon Technologies Company
<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Pylon Technologies is a company that was founded in 2009 and specializes in providing battery energy storage systems. It uses its expertise in electrochemistry, power electronics and systems integration to provide reliable energy storage solutions worldwide. By successfully doubling its supply for eight years in a row, Pylontech has become a leader in energy storage systems in the global market.</p>
Pylontech Force H2 energy storage
Pylontech Force H2 energy storage units are the latest version of the high-voltage battery storage system. The system allows you to create a set with the following capacities: 7.1 kWh, 10.65 kWh and 14.21 kWh. Pylontech magazines are characterized by extremely high resistance to self-discharge. In addition, they are characterized by high efficiency, which means that they are capable of carrying out up to several thousand discharge and recharge cycles. This makes Pylontech energy storages can be used for a very long time without losing their functionality.
Features of Pylontech Force H2 storage
7 year warranty
High resistance to self-discharge
Long service life, minimum life of 15 years
Capacities: 7.1 kWh, 10.65 kWh and 14.21 kWh
Voltage from 96 V to 384 V
Safe and efficient energy storage
Pylontech and Hypontech solutions
Who should invest in home energy storage units?
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.