GoodWe is a company with more than 10 years of experience in manufacturing photovoltaic equipment. GoodWe products are recognized in more than 100 countries around the world. The company places great emphasis on innovation and continuous development, which results in high quality and reliable products. GoodWe inverters are simple to install and use, allowing them to be easily implemented in homes, businesses or institutions. In addition, they are characterized by high efficiency, flexibility and intelligent energy management. As a result, they make it possible to maximize the use of solar energy and reduce electricity costs as much as possible.
GoodWe is not only excellent photovoltaic solutions, but also professional customer service. A team of experts provides expert assistance at every stage of the implementation of a photovoltaic system, and a service network ensures quick response in case of any failures.
GoodWe MT series
The GoodWe MT series is an excellent option for customers looking for an efficient inverter for residential and commercial applications. Its technical advantages make it one of the most efficient options on the market. The DT series is equipped with AFCI technology, which enhances the safety of the inverter’s operation by detecting arc faults and interrupting circuit voltage, while sending alarms through monitoring systems. In addition, the GoodWe DT series features high efficiency (98.8%) and improved oversizing and overcharging capabilities.
GoodWe MT series inverters:
- 5-year warranty
- IP65 degree of protection allows operation outdoors and in adverse weather conditions
- Maximum efficiency: 98.7%
- Three independent MPPT inputs
- Ambient temperature range: -30 + 60°C
- RS485 or WiFi or GPRS communication
- LCD&LED or APP&LED user interface
- AC surge protection
- Protection against reverse polarity
- DC circuit current monitoring
- Fan cooling
Apart from the photovoltaic modules, the inverter is the most important component of the entire installation. Its task is to change the direct current produced by photovoltaic modules into alternating current, which we use in the home installation. In addition to this, it reads and transmits a whole range of parameters regarding the operation of the installation. The information is available in applications or on websites, and both the installer and the owner of the installation can view the operation of the system. The photovoltaic inverter is the heart of the entire installation.
There are three types of inverters:
- On-grid – they work with the power grid, they allow sending an excess amount of produced energy to the grid, on which their operation depends. This means that a power grid failure will shut down the inverter for safety reasons.
- Off-grid – cooperate with energy storage, work independently of the power grid, making them ideal for those living in areas with difficult access to the power grid.
- Hybrid –they combine the functions of the above inverters, cooperate with energy storage, transmit the excess current produced to the grid and allow the use of current stored in batteries (back-up function) when there is a power outage in the grid. They help raise the facility’s own energy consumption, as energy produced during the day, is stored in the storage and can be used at night.
One of the criteria when choosing an inverter is its warranty, which nowadays should be a minimum of 5 years.
GoodWe Company and Products
Evolive Technologies Sp. z o.o.
We are a company that provides customers with renewable energy solutions with passion and diligence. We have been working in the photovoltaic, heat pump, energy storage, and electromobility industries for years. We have experience in the design and implementation of both commercial and residential customer projects.
Our team is made up of specialists who work closely with the client at every stage of the project, from conception and planning, through design and implementation, to technical and post-installation support. Our installers are technically knowledgeable and experienced in installation. Relevant education, as well as years of experience, guarantee that careful installation is carried out in a safe manner.
We offer customers comprehensive solutions that take into account the needs and requirements of the investor, regardless of the scale of the project.